Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Who inspire you?


YWAM asks today on Womens day on twitter "what women inspire you?"
Im inspired by Willow Smith(Will Smith's daugther) and her message in this song!, as well as the catchy tune, cool video(norwegian director; Ray Kay) and dance. It starts with conform surroundings until Willow dares to be herself and puts colors to the surroundings, and inspires the others to do the same!
"Whip My Hair' means don't be afraid to be yourself, and don't let anybody tell you that that's wrong. Because the best thing is you."
-Willow Smith
"For you formed my inward parts;
        you knitted me together in my mother's womb.
     I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made.
    Wonderful are your works;
        my soul knows it very well."
 (Psalm 139:13-14)
What if we're not animals only caused by evolution from nothing, but unique human beings created by God with unique personalitys, gifts and skills that He wants you to live out? Be yourself, instead of trying to be someone else. Be yourself instead of only trying to be normal(in the way as the start of video)! Neigther allow the Jante Law to let you down, or stop yourself from following your desires(except if its bad) because you are afraid of what others will think. 

PS: just a little commentary to the Willow-quote, sometimes people may tell you something is wrong because it IS wrong, but I think Willow means when people tell you its wrong only because they dont like your style, personality, faith, desires, dreams etc, or think they know better than you when they dont. 

btw: Watch also Willow's latest song released a few days ago, its also a cool song!

Follow me on twitter or subscribe on facebook to stay updated. For questions or whatever, please comment or message me.

1 comment:

  1. Anne Boelyn inspire me she is Henry Tudors wife and was to be an Protestant martyr for those that belive in Protestant christianity.

    ReplyDelete

Nice if you leave a comment!