Monday, April 18, 2011

Church - House of love


Here's T-Mobile's latest ad and a hot viral video right now. T-Mobile UK are good in doing ads that make people happy with their slogan "Life's for sharing". Earlier they've got good ads as the T-Mobile dance and the T-Mobile welcome back at Heathrow. Norwegian tele-ads are just too conceited, horrible and annoying in comparison. I really like that T-Mobile rather do great things that make people happy in their ads instead of shameless boasting about their prices and products.

In this ad they are making fun to celebrate the coming UK royal wedding with lookalikes dancing into the wedding. Nice to see the bishop running in to the church and making good atmosphere and people are happy and dancing. I think the East 17-song is so appropriate to this, the church should really be a "house of love" where "everybody's free" with "one love - one God".

But most churches is not exactly like this, its rather too serious and boring for most people. Seems as you really need a compassionate relationship to God if you shall overcome a singel service. :) I think T-Mobile is a good rolemodel for how the church should be! I've been in a few churches and meetings a bit like in this ad, but they are few.
But at least church use to be a house of love where everybody's free, more than all other places I think.

♪...everybody in the house of love, hey..one love - one God..♪♫
I've got the song on my mind! I love catchy songs with a good message.

So what do you think about T-Mobile, royal wedding ad, the East 17-song or church?

Follow me on twitter or subscribe on facebook to stay updated. For questions or whatever, please comment or message me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice if you leave a comment!