Monday, December 21, 2009

Andreas got smallplane-licence!

My good friend Andreas Korsnes god his smallplane-licence on friday. The external examiner said that it was one of the best run-ups he had sensored! He have got his pilot-dream already since his childhood, and we have been good friends since he was born a half year after me.
He immediately after his flightexam invited me and his sister Jenny on a flight! It was good and clear weather and good view ower all the winterlandscape. We flew to both Løten and thereafter ower Norways greatest lake Mjøsa and far out in the woods on the other side of the lake, and we landed on a airfield in the woods there.


Flying ower the city of Hamar!


Andreas give me oppurtunity to flew the plane!


Landing at Reinsvoll Airfield far out in the wilderness!


Wow, sharp swing! Great feeling!


Take off from Reinsvoll Airfield

Follow me on twitter or subscribe on facebook to stay updated. For questions or whatever, please comment or message me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice if you leave a comment!